Rabu, 16 November 2016

Elected songs to be sung

     Basically music my most like is music dangdut but other than that I love pop music. Ordinary teenager not far from the theme of love,Wkwkwkkwkwkwk.If music dangdut I love song Muara Kasih Bunda of Erie Suzan , a pedestal an I love this song because of about the words very touch the heart , as well as remind me how in the love of a mother against childre.
     Evidence I really love with a song dangdut , in the past when sitting still in elementary school , I and Rima often donate a song weddings .Can be said to have ordinary up and down the stage with songs mainstay namely Bang Gosir . Hahhaahah
     The last song I sing dangdut in the stage when birthday school , in high school 2 sambas .Sing her show pairs competition , that time my partner is Wandi one kalas friend me with a title song Pantun Cinta. Alhamdulillah one champion.
     We went to pop music , if pop I am happy with the Band Geisha , a song that fits perfectly with me which is love .Love here not only for couples but also for the family, parents and friends . 
     The reason I love song geisha for much of it sadly , not mean I always lament , but it people I love a sad , probably because my soul so soft .Hahahahha hopefully I one major human so tender hearted and soft she said .Aamiin

Maybe quite clear explanation.
Owwhhh forget i have said it this one.
Sorry about that late.

     The reason I attach dangdut more numbers of pop singer dangdut because can sing pop song, but not all pop singer can sing dangdut well.Thank you are willing to read my writing. ( 292 )

1 komentar:

  1. hi ... introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences Tanjungpura University :)

    BalasHapus